Pediatric & Adult Primary Care From an Experienced & Caring Naturopathic Doctor in Bothell
A naturopathic doctor provides care similar to traditional physicians, but with a greater emphasis on natural healing modalities and the importance of education about your body and how it works. Naturopathic health care focuses on the needs of the whole person, and is committed to treating root causes of disease and not just symptoms.
Your First Visit
Your initial visit generally takes up to 60 minutes, with subsequent visits averaging roughly half that time. Dr. Jamie Agisheva, ND, will ask questions about your general well-being to learn about you as a whole person, and conduct a full physical exam. You’ll be asked about allergies, medications and supplements you’re taking, any health concerns you have, and more. Depending on your needs, a full naturopathic medicine lab workup may be ordered, and you may be prescribed medication or referred for medical imaging to help resolve specific concerns. Bodywork, supplements and/or IV/vitamin therapy may be recommended to improve your overall health, and your visit may be guided by work-related requirements such as a CDL physical exam.
Conditions Treated or Supported by Naturopathic Care
As a fully trained and licensed medical professional, your naturopathic doctor is qualified to provide care for both urgent and ongoing medical concerns of both children and adults.
- Nervous System: stress, anxiety, depression, PTSD, insomnia, dizziness, tinnitus (ringing in the ears) & headache
- Ear, Nose & Throat: sinus congestion, colds, flu & ear infection
- Cardiac System: hypertension (high blood pressure)
- Respiratory System: asthma, bronchitis, pneumonia, cough & other upper respiratory infection
- Digestive System: acid reflux (or GERD), nausea, vomiting, bloating, abdominal pain, diarrhea, constipation, hepatitis, gallbladder stones & fatty liver disease
- Musculoskeletal: pain in the neck, back (including lower back pain), shoulder, wrist or knee, joint pain due to autoimmune conditions including ankylosing spondylitis, rheumatoid arthritis and lupus, osteoarthritis, gout, bone fractures, muscle aches and pains, tight muscles & muscle cramps
- Skin & Nails: rashes such as eczema/atopic dermatitis & psoriasis, acne, hair loss, contact dermatitis, infections such as cellulitis and impetigo, dandruff, seborrheic dermatitis, athlete’s foot and other fungal skin infections, herpes, warts, molluscum contagiosum, dry skin, skin cancer, dermatofibromas, lipomas, unwanted moles & varicose veins
- Endocrine System: diabetes and pre-diabetes, thyroid diseases, high cortisol, weight gain & metabolic syndrome
- Urinary System: kidney stones & urinary tract infections (UTI)
What Can’t a Naturopathic Doctor Do?
While a naturopathic doctor doesn’t treat cancer, there are supportive strategies and interventions that can be provided to those requiring cancer care. These may include bodywork modalities and biofeedback for the alleviation of anxiety, pain relief and general wellness.
General Natural Wellness Care in the Bothell Area
ISM Health provides its patients a caring and compassionate approach to their health and well-being. No matter what concern you might have about your health, you can be confident Dr. Agisheva will help you develop a care plan to meet your wellness goals and improve your quality of life. Contact us to book an appointment with a caring naturopathic doctor today!
Experienced Naturopathic Doctor Serving Greater Bothell Area Families
Serving Bothell, Kenmore, Mill Creek, Lynnwood, Edmonds, Mukilteo, Woodinville, Kirkland, Everett, Lake Stevens, Snohomish, Marysville & all North King & South Snohomish Counties